Location: 2nd floor (Everett Building)
Seating capacity: 6-8 people
Equipment: 42 in. wall-mounted flat screen monitors are available in rooms 215 and 218; dry erase boards
To schedule a study room:
- Decide which room you want to reserve (215, 217, 218, or 222).
- Click the desired date.
- Click the time slot you want to reserve.
GREEN = Available Slot
BLUE = Not Available
- If your group is more than 10 minutes late for your time slot, you forfeit your room reservation.
- Study Rooms are booked in 1 hour increments. Click the time slot(s) you wish to reserve. You are allowed to reserve two 1-hour slots per day and not more than four 1-hour slots per week.
- You must check your my.pittcc.edu email account to confirm the request by clicking the confirmation link included in the email. If you do not click the confirmation link within 15 minutes, your room will NOT be reserved!
Contact the Reference Desk at (252) 493-7360 if you have any questions.